Saturday, July 23, 2005

Went out with Nat after that and we walked from Orchard to City Hall to get to the HMV because the HMV at Heeran did not have any copies left of the Chelsea Season Review. And now... it's finally mine. ALL MINE! I'm watching it right now and it is fantastic I can tell you. Okay anyway, Nat and I went to NYDC and just talked and walked around and talked. Haha. I really miss that girl. Can't wait to see her again. Hopefully on my birthday I can go sleepover at her house and watch the Chelsea-Wigan match--Opening match for Chelsea for the next season!
My sister flew to Denmark on wednesday. I must say that I'm starting to miss her a little. Ya, a little. My mum's busy reading Harry Potter and she's immuned to anything I do or say at the moment. But she's finishing soon and will probably chase me off to bed since it's past midnight but I still want to stay up and watch the rest of the season review. 245 minutes worth! Happy happy happy. Yay for parents giving it to me as a birthday present. I had to buy my own birthday present though.
Wee Chin is world youth number 1 for sailing. First time for Singapore to get a first! I know the sentence structure is a little weird but I can't be bothered. Proud of that guy... haha... he's damn funny. Hope he gets us something from Korea. I mean, he should since he'll probably be so happy that he and his partner came in first. =)